Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Proposal

About brand

I am going to call my brand MOMO, because my surname is meng which pronunciation is similar with Mo, so, I put Momo to my brand’s name, and it is more girly than Mo, Mo is Monotone, thus Momo sounds more interesting. The title line for brand, I am going to use ‘move your own world’, there are two meanings for this title line, the first one is everything is moving in this world, so, we should move our own minds along the development of world, this is also an aim of my brand, I would keep putting the fashionable ideas into my projects. The second meaning of this title line is Momo can make any ideas and anything is moved by After Effects or other software, so, Momo can help to move your everything in your world. So, the icon for my brand is an earth, because the earth keeps moving anytime, so it accords with the meaning of title line and brand’ purpose.

About project

In this project, I am going to produce a funny video which will tell a story about ‘How msn does work’, this idea is from my silly notion when I was 6, I did not how the fax works, so I thought the paper can fly to another fax machine when you enter the number. Thus in this story, I am going to make that ‘green guy’ (the icon of msn) moving like a real person, he can walk, run, even fight with others. So, when I talk to my friends who are in China on msn, ‘green guy’ jumps out and eats the text which I type on msn, then he walk out my home and walk on the street, this time, he meets a guy who is the icon of Skype and this guy stands in green guy’s way, so green guy says: get out of my way and pushes out him, and then the scene would change to the airport, green guy takes flight to China and get in my friend’s home, then he vomit those texts I typed on screen, the last scene is green guy is sleeping on his own bed.

In this story, I will link photos to make them moving like a film in those scenes of street and home, and for the msn icon, Skype icon and the scene of airport, I am going to produce them animation. So I will use camera, Photoshop and After Effect as this project’s tools.

Timeline

Week 5: To finish proposal and start to prepare to do project (researching some useful information about msn live messenger.)

Week 6: To finish brand design.To take photos for the scenes of street and home

Week 7: To take photos for the scenes of street and home

Week 8: To edit photos in Photoshop

Week 9: To create msn icon, Skype icon and the scene of airport in Photoshop

Week 10 & Week 11: To make video in After Effects.

Week 12: finish all project

No comments:

Post a Comment